32-bit compiler for Borland Pascal v7 w/Objects

I am looking for a compiler that will work on Pascal v7 with Objects.
I currently use Delphi4 for all of my 32bit stuff, but have some old
Pascal stuff that needs to be compiled 32bit before I can use it.

Any information would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Ross L. Owen
rlo...@zebrautc.com

Re:32-bit compiler for Borland Pascal v7 w/Objects

In article <36a512c6.12157...@news.interjetnet.net>
rlo...@zebrautc.com (Ross L. Owen) wrote:

> I am looking for a compiler that will work on Pascal v7 with Objects.
> I currently use Delphi4 for all of my 32bit stuff, but have some old
> Pascal stuff that needs to be compiled 32bit before I can use it.

> Any information would be great!

Virtual Pascal 2.0 (currently in beta #4) supports OWL and TurboVision
on the Win32 platform. It also supports most of Delphi's features.
Check:   http://www.fprint.co.uk/products/virtual_pascal/

Best regards, The Chief
--------
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of: Chief's Installer Pro v5.00 for Win32
     ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief500.zip

"Ross L. Owen" wrote:

> I am looking for a compiler that will work on Pascal v7 with Objects.
> I currently use Delphi4 for all of my 32bit stuff, but have some old
> Pascal stuff that needs to be compiled 32bit before I can use it.

Look for PasW32 in the compiler chapter of the TP-links. It is made
to create 32-bit executebles with Delphi 3, but it will probably work
for Delphi 4 as well.
Franz Glaser

Re:32-bit compiler for Borland Pascal v7 w/Objects

>I am looking for a compiler that will work on Pascal v7 with Objects.
>I currently use Delphi4 for all of my 32bit stuff, but have some old
>Pascal stuff that needs to be compiled 32bit before I can use it.

Virtual Pascal v2.0 Beta 4.

http://www.fprint.co.uk

Other Threads