Creating Index "on fly"

Hi!

I have, a small problem ..
I'm creating a database "on fly". That mean create
the file and all. But I don't know how to
create index or key field. Does anybody know how
to do that.

Peace & Love
Tone

Re:Creating Index "on fly"

>But I don't know how to
>create index or key field. Does anybody know how
>to do that.

After some experimenting I found a TQuery to be the
easiest method to create Tables and Indizes in code.

You just set up a CREATE INDEX statement for the table
and execute that.

Ciao, MM

Re:Creating Index "on fly"

You can use the TTable.AddIndex method or the SQL CREATE INDEX statement
with a TQuery component.

--
Bill