InterBase apps on 2000 Terminal Server

Does InterBase apps work well on 2000 Terminal Servers?

Thanks in adv.
Tove

Re:InterBase apps on 2000 Terminal Server

Tove wrote:

> Does InterBase apps work well on 2000 Terminal Servers?

        Yes and no.  It works, but on TS you must connect as "remote."  The
"no" part comes from the fact that *any* DB really wants to have its own
HDD and controller for optimum performance, so generally the best way to
do this is to run the DB on a separate machine.

        But some of our customers run IB and our apps on Citrix MetaFrame,
which runs on top of TS, and it works fine.

        HTH,

        -Craig