DbiDoRestructure sample?

Can somebody please direct me to some sample source code which changes
the field name or field type of a field in a Paradox table using the BDE
call DbiDoRestructure?  I followed the "Borland Database Engine User's
Guide" and when I make the call to DbiDoRestructure, I get a GPF.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike.

     Mike Frisch                    Internet: mfri...@saturn.tlug.org
     Northstar Technologies                    Compuserve: 76620,2534
     Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA       WWW: http://www.io.org/~mfrisch

Re:DbiDoRestructure sample?

Mike Frisch (mfri...@saturn.tlug.org) wrote:

: Can somebody please direct me to some sample source code which changes
: the field name or field type of a field in a Paradox table using the BDE
: call DbiDoRestructure?  I followed the "Borland Database Engine User's
: Guide" and when I make the call to DbiDoRestructure, I get a GPF.

This may not help, but when I make sure to assign every field of the
CRTBLDesc and (usually multiple) FLDDesc record objects,  I've found
that mysterious GPFs disappear.

So usually I start out with something like:

  var
    ctd: CRTBLDesc
  begin
    FillChar(ctd, SizeOf(CTRBLDesc), #0);