TTable.CreateTable help needed, please (Second try...)

I have a Delphi 3.02 routine that creates 4 tables (It will create
either Paradox, Interbase or Oracle tables). It will create the
Paradox and InterBase tables just fine but when I test it against the
Oracle server I get the first table created then I get an error
"Invalid field type". When I look at the SQL Monitor I see something
about opening a view error.

If I take the SQL the BDE uses to create tables in InterBase (via the
SQL Monitor) and run it against the Oracle server it WORKS!

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong with Oracle here?

Any help is appreciated!