How can I compare two dates in two different coloumns in SQL with ADO components

I try to join two tables with SQL
select * from table1 inner join table2 on (table1.date=table2.date),
but the result set is empty. Could someone help me?

Thanks.

Re:How can I compare two dates in two different coloumns in SQL with ADO components

> try to join two tables with SQL
>select * from table1 inner join table2 on (table1.date=table2.date),
>but the result set is empty. Could someone help me?

This is a valid query so if it returns an empty recordset there are no records
in the two tables where the Date field is the same.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:How can I compare two dates in two different coloumns in SQL with ADO components

Maybe the dates aren't equal? It could be the timepart of the
date/time value that mismatches...

--Joe

Other Threads