Q, Can Run VB6 Enterprise with Delphi5 Standard ?

I have VB5 Enterprise and Delphi 5 Professional on a similar system to yours
and have come across no issues or clashes.
As a matter of interest I also have installed and use, VB4 Professional,
Borland C++Builder and Borland JBuilder and have again found no affects to
each other. Hope this eases your mind.
Many Thanks
David Robinson
backl...@globalnet.co.uk

For a good mesh why not visit http://www.drgears.com
The one stop resource for the Gear Manufacturer.