Convert BMP file to JPG or GIF file?

Is there pascal code available to convert BMP images to JPG or GIF formats?

 Regards,   Email:
 Tony Pomfrett   to...@aline.com.au
 Aline Computers Pty Ltd http://www.aline.com.au
 1/31-35 Griffiths Road, Lambton NSW Australia 2299

Re:Convert BMP file to JPG or GIF file?

We provide an otfGIF Encoder packaged as an ActiveX dll (OCX coming
soon) that might work for your application.

If your application cannot justify the cost of the license fees to
Unisys (the LZW patent holder), the encoder can encode GIFs without
using LZW.

If you are creating images of mostly "natural" scenes, then JPEG is the
best solution.  If your application has large fields of solid color,
small text and thin lines (a typical charting application) then GIFs
are the best solution.

Howard

--
Howard Cohodas