Stack Overflow on Database Post

Help!
I have a perfectly fine project + database (i think) that has only
recently been playing up since I've upgraded from delphi3 to delphi5
trial...
Every time I try to update my players.db table , the program gives a
Stack Overflow Error upon posting. This isn't a mistake in my coding,
I'm fairly sure, but it's driving me CrAzY......
Is this a great new feature of delphi5, or can somebody help me sort
this out quickly
( a reply via email would be great )
cheers,
Kris.
(I'm a UK student doing ComputerScience A-level.)

Re:Stack Overflow on Database Post

>Every time I try to update my players.db table , the program gives a
>Stack Overflow Error upon posting. This isn't a mistake in my coding,
>I'm fairly sure, but it's driving me CrAzY......
>Is this a great new feature of delphi5, or can somebody help me sort
>this out quickly

Stack overflow errors are almost always due to recursive code problems.
try putting a breakpoint in your Onpost event and then step through your code
checking the call stack as you go.  You will probably find that you have the
same method being called over and over again.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads