copying record in TTable

Hello everyone,

Sometimes my users would like to enter a new record into a table that is
very similar to a previous record.  They would like to be able to copy all
fields in a selected record and just change a few key fields before posting.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a quick way to do this. I am using an
Access database with the ODBC & BDE.

Thanks in advance,

Monica

Re:copying record in TTable

1) Copy the fields of the record ot a variant array then copy the
array elements to the fields of the new record.

2) User a second TTable. Position it on the record you want to copy.
Insert a new record in the first TTable and copy the field values.

--
Bill (TeamB)