problems finding libraries

OK, I found my pascal to C converter, but i can't convert it without all
the files.. I'm looking for these...

DosVer, ObjDD, ObjList, TypCds, ObjCds, HexWrite, ObjDpb

I don't know if they end in tpu, or int....please help if you have any info

DeadP...@dzn.com

Re:problems finding libraries

In article <01bcc4d0$27b44ae0$97c29...@dzn.com.dzn.com>, DeadPool
<DeadP...@dzn.com> writes

>OK, I found my pascal to C converter, but i can't convert it without all
>the files.. I'm looking for these...

>DosVer, ObjDD, ObjList, TypCds, ObjCds, HexWrite, ObjDpb

These are units that are either from a commerical, shareware or
programmer written library or from disks/CD issued with a book.

>I don't know if they end in tpu, or int....

.TPU are the compiled units in Borlands unit format and,generally, .INT
files will have *just* the interface part of the unit with the
function/procedure headers plus variable declarations.

You will need the .PAS original source files for the units if you wish
to convert them to C. You cannot use .TPU compiled units with C.
--
Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?

Other Threads