System-Menu - adding items - right mouse-button

Hello,

I have a small problem:

I want to use the right mouse button to choose some functions of my
application, if the app is minimized and the user right-clicks on the
icon.

I think I must change the system-menu ??

I can change the items in the system menu calling the API-functions
GetSystemMenu, RemoveMenu, ?ppendMenu, ...
but theses changes only affect the system menu of the window with its
state in [wsNormal or wsMaximized].

How can I change the right-mouse-button functions of the minimized
icon ????????????????????

Thanks in advance to all who can help me and greetings to all who read
my posting ;-))

Thomas Auer
http://www.infos.de/~tauer

Re:System-Menu - adding items - right mouse-button

Append to the minimised system menu in exactly the same way as you do
already for the normal/maximised menu, but use Application.Handle
instead of Form.Handle in calls to GetSystemMenu.

ta...@infos.de (Thomas Auer) wrote:
>Hello,
>I have a small problem:
>I want to use the right mouse button to choose some functions of my
>application, if the app is minimized and the user right-clicks on the
>icon.
>I think I must change the system-menu ??
>I can change the items in the system menu calling the API-functions
>GetSystemMenu, RemoveMenu, ?ppendMenu, ...
>but theses changes only affect the system menu of the window with its
>state in [wsNormal or wsMaximized].
>How can I change the right-mouse-button functions of the minimized
>Thanks in advance to all who can help me and greetings to all who read
>my posting ;-))
>Thomas Auer
>http://www.infos.de/~tauer

Other Threads