Using mousewheels and TScrollBox

I have a TScrollBox on one of my forms, with a vertical scroll bar and
no horizontal scroll bar. I also have a mouse with a wheel (A
Microsoft Intellimouse Optical). How can I change my delphi app so
that using the scroll wheel will cause the vertical scrollbar on my
scrollbox to scroll?

Re:Using mousewheels and TScrollBox

Install the drivers that came with the mouse.

"Jonathan Wilson" <jon...@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message

> I have a TScrollBox on one of my forms, with a vertical scroll bar and
> no horizontal scroll bar. I also have a mouse with a wheel (A
> Microsoft Intellimouse Optical). How can I change my delphi app so
> that using the scroll wheel will cause the vertical scrollbar on my
> scrollbox to scroll?

Other Threads