object not locked?

I am trying to create a primary index on an existing table, but when I use
the addindex method of the ttable component I receive the EDBEngineError:
"Object not locked".
If I create a new project my code works fine, but I need to implement this
in my existing project. Does anyone know what causes this?

Morten

Re:object not locked?

>I am trying to create a primary index on an existing table, but when I use
>the addindex method of the ttable component I receive the EDBEngineError:
>"Object not locked".

Adding a primary index requires exclusive access to the table.  You probably
have it open in the IDE.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com