"Older version (see context). File: ..."

Hi,

  I have an application made with Delphi 2 running in my client during three
years WITHOUT problems, but now this message appears all the time, each time
with one table file.
  I run the TUtility application and rebuild the table file and it solves
the problem. But just a few hours after, the message appears again.
  I don't know whatelse can I do to solve this problem. Does anyone know ??

  Please !!! HELP ME !!!

  Thanks in advance.

Re:"Older version (see context). File: ..."

What is the complete error message? What operating system are you using?
What version of the BDE are you using? Has anything changed at the client
site?

--
Bill

Re:"Older version (see context). File: ..."

Thanks, Bill.

The error message is exactly as the subject, but instead "..." is the file
name (like "C:\Tabelas\CadExa.db").
OS: Windows 95
BDE Version: I think it was 4.5, but now I uninstalled BDE and installed
another version and updated it to 5.11. Until now, everything is OK. I did
it yesterday at 3pm.
The only thing that has changed is that they installed another client
machine in network with Delphi 4 BDE (I think this version is 4.5).
I have searched for any information about this error and the only thing I
found is that this error occurs when using a BDE 16-bit version and try to
access a Paradox 32-bit table. But it is not my case.

Bill Todd (TeamB) <bill_nos...@dbginc.com> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:3c7d6e1b$1_2@dnews...

> What is the complete error message? What operating system are you using?
> What version of the BDE are you using? Has anything changed at the client
> site?

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Re:"Older version (see context). File: ..."

Try repairing the table with the table repair utility. Also, search the hard
driver for IDAPI32.DLL and make sure you do not have multiple copies of the
BDE installed.

--
Bill