Accessing methods in dynamically linked packages.

I can link a package dynamically, how can I pass information from my main
program to it?  Let's day that I have a pakage with a form TJunk
I want to call the function
TJunk.GiveMeData(xxx:string) : Boolean;

Since I loaded this package dynamically, how do I map the functions
dynamically?  I can do this in a DLL, but packages seem to work rather
different.

Re:Accessing methods in dynamically linked packages.

Douglas -

Technically, a package is a DLL. But to reference a method of a class,
you have to have an instance of that class first. Otherwise the method
has no data (fields of the object) that it can reference. That's true
whether you are using packages or not.

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads