Win200 & foregroundwindow

Hello !

I've a little problem:
I'd like to put the windows of my Delphi-Application
(no MDI, only SDI) in front (as foreground-Window). Using
Windows95/98/NT this is no problem, but under Windows2000 the
minimized (or hidden behind other windows) window doesn't
come to front, the windowsymbol in the task bar (by default
at the bottom of the Windows-Screen) blinks in blue color
for some seconds, but that's all. Using Windows95/98/NT
there are several ways to to this, for example

-Application.bringToFront
-Win32: SendMessage(Handle, WM_SYSCOMMAND, ...

I've tried some of them, but none worked without problems.

How can i achieve this ?

Thanks in advance
Sascha

Re:Win200 & foregroundwindow

Hi,

Take at look at following article it helped me!
http://www.delphi3000.com/article.asp?id=1775

Regards,
Oscar

Sascha Schmidt wrote:

> Hello !

> I've a little problem:
> I'd like to put the windows of my Delphi-Application
> (no MDI, only SDI) in front (as foreground-Window). Using
> Windows95/98/NT this is no problem, but under Windows2000 the
> minimized (or hidden behind other windows) window doesn't
> come to front, the windowsymbol in the task bar (by default
> at the bottom of the Windows-Screen) blinks in blue color
> for some seconds, but that's all. Using Windows95/98/NT
> there are several ways to to this, for example

> -Application.bringToFront
> -Win32: SendMessage(Handle, WM_SYSCOMMAND, ...

> I've tried some of them, but none worked without problems.

> How can i achieve this ?

> Thanks in advance
> Sascha

Other Threads