MD5 Algorithm Delphi code?

Check out http://www.csd.net/~daves/delphi/MessDig.zip

Includes full source for MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-160, and SHA-1, and an
example project.

Dave

IByte wrote:

> Does anyone have Delphi 3 source code for the MD5 Message-Digest algorithm?

Re:MD5 Algorithm Delphi code?

Does anyone have Delphi 3 source code for the MD5 Message-Digest algorithm?
(A description of this can be found on e.g.:
http://www.freesoft.org/CIE/RFC/1321/index.htm) I am sure someone has done
this before, and I am not to keen on reinventing the wheel (besides, I don't
have the time to do so) Please reply to e-mail as well as newsgroup. Thanks
in advance.

Regards,
IByte (ibyte at lycosmail dot com)
ICQ# 40685229
Visit my homepage at: http://home.student.utwente.nl/v.a.vandertuin
- If debugging is the art of removing bugs,
- then programming is the art of inserting them.

Other Threads