How I can create language driver for BDE ?

Help me, please !
How I can create language driver ( latvian language)  for BDE ?
                                                     Sergei Chursin
                                                     szmar...@parks.lv

Re:How I can create language driver for BDE ?

>How I can create language driver ( latvian language)  for BDE ?

There is no documented way to create new language drivers.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:How I can create language driver for BDE ?

Sergei,

Sorry, but we have not released the tools to build those language drivers.

John Kaster, Enterprise Product Manager
Please post MIDAS-related messages in inprise.public.midas

Other Threads