Moving GDB file to another server

If IB server was reinstalled or database file moved (i.e. copy of file)
to different IB server, how to access to this GDB? Just create
new user with name of old one who had access to this db file?

Re:Moving GDB file to another server

Hi,
I have tried this with success. I don't know if it is good practise now, but
it seems to work. Good idea is backup first DB. There is something in
operation guide about this I think.
Lukas
> If IB server was reinstalled or database file moved (i.e. copy of file)
> to different IB server, how to access to this GDB? Just create
> new user with name of old one who had access to this db file?

Other Threads