DCom: If a second User starts the DCom-Client the DCom server hangs?!

Hallo,

I have a DCom Client/Server Application (Win95/WinNt) which works
fine if only one user is working. If a second user starts the client
applikation, the DCom-Server hangs. What could it be?????

Dirk.

Re:DCom: If a second User starts the DCom-Client the DCom server hangs?!

Youd have to debug your server to find out.
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.
Dirk Be?mann wrote in message <79qf3b$6r...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hallo,

>I have a DCom Client/Server Application (Win95/WinNt) which works
>fine if only one user is working. If a second user starts the client
>applikation, the DCom-Server hangs. What could it be?????

>Dirk.

Other Threads