Anyone having a ...

Anyone having a TPU --> PAS converter??

Re:Anyone having a ...

On 20 Feb 1997 18:59:01 GMT, "Letoram" <leto...@algonet.se> wrote:

>Anyone having a TPU --> PAS converter??

Something like that doesn't exist, it's simply imposible, and it would be
illigal if it did exist...

Peter de jong
wpdej...@worldonline.nl

Re:Anyone having a ...

On 02-20-97  18:59, Letoram @algonet.se*9 was heard talking about "Anyone having a ..." behind All's back.

 L@> Anyone having a TPU --> PAS converter??

 No one has a true TPU to PAS, it will never happen unless Borland releases
 the specs of the TPU files, which, of course, will never happen.

"And all those crazy clothes make me look pretty {*word*99}py sometimes..."
  - Pete Townshend, The Who, "You better you bet"

.. Pagans & heretics & witches, oh my!
___ Blue Wave/386 v2.30

Re:Anyone having a ...

>Anyone having a TPU --> PAS converter??

Been stated a thousand times before. Not possible really.
--
    Valdus -/- Hilton Janfield -(- sysop of dark genesis bbs -\- Valdus
dark genesis bbs system * 250/561-2850 * 14400 baud * lots of games * MORE!

Re:Anyone having a ...

> No one has a true TPU to PAS, it will never happen unless Borland releases
> the specs of the TPU files, which, of course, will never happen.

If nobody knows the specs, how is anyone able to make a Pascal compiler
of their own?
--
    Valdus -/- Hilton Janfield -(- sysop of dark genesis bbs -\- Valdus
dark genesis bbs system * 250/561-2850 * 14400 baud * lots of games * MORE!
** Official Distribution Site for OutWorld Arts, Outlaw Triad, and SWAG! **

Re:Anyone having a ...

On 24 Feb 1997 00:01:06 -0800, ae...@freenet.unbc.edu (Hilton Janfield) wrote:

Dear Valdus,

>> No one has a true TPU to PAS, it will never happen unless Borland releases
>> the specs of the TPU files, which, of course, will never happen.

>If nobody knows the specs, how is anyone able to make a Pascal compiler
>of their own?

If you don't know what the question is about, how come that to replied to it?
The original question was about a decompiler, not a compiler. Noone needs to
know the specs of the TPU files when writing a pascal compiler for the simple
reason that it doesn't have to use these TPU's. And the specs of the TPU's
aren't a complete mistery...

Peter de Jong
wpdej...@worldonline.nl

Re:Anyone having a ...

Letoram wrote:

> Anyone having a TPU --> PAS converter??

I have to disagree with Peter.  Such an animal does exist.  I haven't
tried using them, but in the past I've downloaded several that I found
through use of search engines.  One that I still have on my hard drive
is TWU1.ZIP.  If you need a copy of it, I will be glad to e-mail it to
you.  It's only about 150k.

They are no more illegal than decompiles.  What gets one into trouble is
improper use of these tools, not the tools themselves.

Andrew
*                    AW Clarke Consulting                     *
*             http://www.earthlink.net/~awclarke              *
*                 mailto:acla...@chapman.edu                  *
*   A coward dies a thousands deaths, a brave man only one.   *
*         Let fear be a counselor, and not a jailer!          *