free icon grabber

  I have A HUGE complaint!   I didn't ask for this, so why are you posting
IT?!?!?  --  A)  You're wasting bandwidth, and B) you've single handledly
tied up my news reader for the past 5 minutes!   Thanks a lot, now DON'T DO
IT AGAIN!

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

core wrote in message <35D205DB.5F223...@core.com>...
>Hope this helps someone its free so no complaints

Re:free icon grabber

In article <35D205DB.5F223...@core.com>, core <c...@core.com> writes

>Hope this helps someone its free so no complaints

>[ A MIME application / x-zip-compressed part was included here. ]

DO NOT post binaries to this group. (Jeez... *how* many times...?)

--
Jeremy Collins
Kansai Business Systems

Re:free icon grabber

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:13:36 -0700, "Jason Wallace"

<Dark...@SLSoftware.reno.nv.us> wrote:
>  I have A HUGE complaint!   I didn't ask for this, so why are you posting
>IT?!?!?  --  A)  You're wasting bandwidth, and B) you've single handledly
>tied up my news reader for the past 5 minutes!   Thanks a lot, now DON'T DO
>IT AGAIN!

Heh! That'll teach you not to use Outlook for newsgroups. Even in Free
Agent, I can set an upper limit to the size of messages that are
downloaded automatically. Anything longer than X lines only shows up
as a message subject line, and I have to double-click the message if I
want the body (obviously a rare event).

Still, people who upload binaries should be taken outside and shot.

On the other hand, perhaps I can save the cost of a web site and
upload my 10MB shareware applications to a few newsgroups... Perhaps
once or twice a week, to keep things fresh... ;-)

Other Threads