datapump.hlp datapump.cnt

I am try to use installshield with BCB 5.0 to setup a bde install.
When I do this, everything looks good until I go to build. Then I get
an error message about cannot find
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE\DATAPUMP.HLP

 and its true, it does not exist. I went to Borland and couldn't find
anything about it. I look at trying to delete it from the build list,
but the warning message stopped me. Some enlightenment would be
appreciated.

Re:datapump.hlp datapump.cnt

Go to the ISX directories and find a file named swdepends.ini.  In it you will
find 3 datapump files which need to be commented out.  Comment them out and save
and they will no longer be included.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
  (Please do not email me directly unless asked.  Thank You)

Other Threads