Making another program the child window

Hello

Is it possible to make another program (*.EXE) the child window of my
mainprogram?

I know there is a SetParent-API-function, but i don't have the source so I
haven't tried it yet.

Lasse Laegteskov

Re:Making another program the child window

Yepp it is.
First get the HWND of that app's main window for example word.
myhWnd := FindWindow('OpusApp', nil);
then
SetParent(myhWnd, thewindowinmyappthatshouldbeparent.handle);

However this is not something that should become your habbit. But think of
this as a hack. It really is not documented as a good way. But anyway it's
kind of fun, isn't it?