"At Beginning of Table" error

What does the EDBEngineError "At the beginning of table" error mean?

Re:"At Beginning of Table" error

>What does the EDBEngineError "At the beginning of table" error mean?

I think you are probably using a ADO connection to MsSql server and
MDAC 2.6+ has been applied to your PC but the latest ADO update for
Delphi 5 has not been applied to your PC. The file adodb.dcu in your
Delphi5\Lib directory should be dated 11/16/2000.

Dennis Passmore
Ultimate Software, Inc

Re:"At Beginning of Table" error

Thank you for your reply.

I don't have a "adodb.dcu" file in my Delphi5/Lib directory.  I have a
"ADODB2000.dcu" file in my Ocx/Servers directory dated 1/24/2000.  Should
this file be updated?  If so, how?

"Dennis Passmore" <dennis_passmore@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >What does the EDBEngineError "At the beginning of table" error mean?

> I think you are probably using a ADO connection to MsSql server and
> MDAC 2.6+ has been applied to your PC but the latest ADO update for
> Delphi 5 has not been applied to your PC. The file adodb.dcu in your
> Delphi5\Lib directory should be dated 11/16/2000.

> Dennis Passmore
> Ultimate Software, Inc

Re:"At Beginning of Table" error

Hi,
according to Borland "At the beginning of table" means nothing and is just
informaive(!?) error message. It appears, if you have more than one
master/detail relationships activated on one and the same master table and
this master table is empty. Easiest work-around is to add one empty row to
this table.
Eero

"Carl Gross" <techni...@scapca.org> wrote in message

> What does the EDBEngineError "At the beginning of table" error mean?

Other Threads