Form canvas won't draw TImage

Thanks for those who answered my call for help. I am now able to have
the form show the image on it's canvas by simply assigning the form's
name to the image's parent property.

Ta,
Danny.

Re:Form canvas won't draw TImage

I've had this problem myself, I don't know why but my TImage didn't like
being on a TForm but when I put it on a TPanel it was fine.  Just make the
panel the same size as your forms client area and turn off bordering and
beveling options and your golden...

Alex

// Alex McMorris <>< Software Engineer
// SilverLeaf Electronics Inc.
// a...@simply-smarter.comNOSPAM

Danny & Julia wrote in message <367CB278.7...@xtra.co.nz>...
>Thanks for those who answered my call for help. I am now able to have
>the form show the image on it's canvas by simply assigning the form's
>name to the image's parent property.

>Ta,
>Danny.

Re:Form canvas won't draw TImage

Check the FormStyle property of your form. If it is set to 'fsMDIForm',
then you might have difficulties drawing to the Canvas.

Setting FormStyle to 'fsNormal' should enable use of the Canvas as you
expected.

--
John Valentine

In article <75m204$8...@forums.borland.com>, Alex McMorris <alex@simply-
smarter.comNOSPAM> wrote

>I've had this problem myself, I don't know why but my TImage didn't like
>being on a TForm but when I put it on a TPanel it was fine.  Just make the
>panel the same size as your forms client area and turn off bordering and
>beveling options and your golden...

>Alex

>// Alex McMorris <>< Software Engineer
>// SilverLeaf Electronics Inc.