How to indent text ??

I remember I can do block of text indent by Alt-I/Alt-U in D3 editor
(Or ctrl-Alt-U ?? I can't remember)
But now I can't do it anymore.
I look around the text editor setting and don't seem to find the info
on it. I tried severla key mapping but no luck.

Anybody shed some light??

Re:How to indent text ??

select block and use ctrl-k then ctrl-i to indent or ctrl-u to unindent
Anders LEE wrote:
> I remember I can do block of text indent by Alt-I/Alt-U in D3 editor
> (Or ctrl-Alt-U ?? I can't remember)
> But now I can't do it anymore.
> I look around the text editor setting and don't seem to find the info
> on it. I tried severla key mapping but no luck.

> Anybody shed some light??

Re:How to indent text ??

In article <35e516d4.6503...@News.hk.super.net>, Anders LEE
<and...@aelhk.com> writes
>I remember I can do block of text indent by Alt-I/Alt-U in D3 editor
>(Or ctrl-Alt-U ?? I can't remember)
>But now I can't do it anymore.
>I look around the text editor setting and don't seem to find the info
>on it. I tried severla key mapping but no luck.

>Anybody shed some light??

I can illuminate you about the default keymapping, not others:

Ctrl+Shift+I to indent selected text

Ctrl+Shift+U to unindent.

Look under "keyboard shortcuts" in the online help.

As you probably know, the numbers of characters of the indent is set
in the Options screen under "Block Indent".
--
Jeremy Collins
Kansai Business Systems

Re:How to indent text ??

Dave Prentice <david.prent...@stocktrade.co.uk> wrote:
>select block and use ctrl-k then ctrl-i to indent or ctrl-u to unindent

>Anders LEE wrote:

>> I remember I can do block of text indent by Alt-I/Alt-U in D3 editor
>> (Or ctrl-Alt-U ?? I can't remember)
>> But now I can't do it anymore.
>> I look around the text editor setting and don't seem to find the info
>> on it. I tried severla key mapping but no luck.

>> Anybody shed some light??

  Thanks for all who give me hints.
  Finally I know that the program Power Bar 'eat' away my ctrl-Shift-I
key so the editor do not repond no matter what I do....

Other Threads