money,money,money

I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
job depends on it.
It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
space before bridge.net when e-mailing

Thanks for your help
hermestri

Re:money,money,money

hermestri wrote in message <36c1b...@news.netrox.net>...
>I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
>copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
>one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me.
My
>job depends on it.
>It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
>or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
>Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
>space before bridge.net when e-mailing

If it's a tiny 16-bit DLL, why not use Delphi 1?

--
Jeremy Collins

Re:money,money,money

Last time I looked Borland(Inprise) was still selling BP7. Head on over
to their web site and check out purchasing direct.

Mitch Wolberg,
RockWare, Inc.

hermestri wrote:

> I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
> copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
> one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
> job depends on it.
> It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
> or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
> Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
> space before bridge.net when e-mailing

> Thanks for your help
> hermestri

Re:money,money,money

JRS:  In article <36C2FCCE.529B8...@dnvr.uswest.net> of Thu, 11 Feb 1999
08:52:46 in news:comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc, Mitch Wolberg

<rk...@dnvr.uswest.net> wrote:
>hermestri wrote:

>> I am desperate. I need to compile a dll in BP7 and I am unable to find a
>> copy to do it with. I would love to get my hands on a copy of BP& but if no
>> one can provide with one, I will pay you to compile this tiny Dll for me. My
>> job depends on it.
>> It would be rude to post the library and the units online, so if interested
>> or if you happen to have a spare copy of BP :), please e-mail me at
>> Hermestr@_bridge.net  or post a reply on this group. Please eliminate the
>> space before bridge.net when e-mailing
>Last time I looked Borland(Inprise) was still selling BP7. Head on over
>to their web site and check out purchasing direct.

>Mitch Wolberg,
>RockWare, Inc.

That will be glorious news if it turns out to be true; the cheering in
c.l.p.b will be heard from here.

The general belief is that they only sell TP7 nowadays; and TP7 won't do
DLLs.

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v4.00    MIME.
  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - TP/BP/&c. FAQqish topics & links.

Re:money,money,money

Mitch Wolberg wrote:

> Last time I looked Borland(Inprise) was still selling BP7.

Are you sure ?

When the new top-speed PII PC's started making 'Runtime Error 200' with
DOS or DPMI programs, somebody in another group was told :
"We do support BP7 any more. Use Delphi"

Other Threads