QuickRep does not change according to printer settings

Hello
I have noticed that QRep does not change according to printer page layout
changes at runtime.
I have an MDI apllication and when I change the settings with the
PrinterSettingsDlg they have no influence on the report which I generate.
Not even the page orientation is changed! I use version J of the report.
The Printer object has changed according to the new layout so this much
works fine.

When contacting QuSoft they tell me that they cannot reproduce the problem.
(Maybe a cheap excuse ?)

Does anybody experience the same problem? How did you fix it? Any comments
welcome

HEEEELP

Hans Peter

Re:QuickRep does not change according to printer settings

Hi,

I've got the same problem. When I call then PrintBackground method of a
QuickReport, the Print-dialog displays. Whenever I fill in that has got
something to do with printing, for examples the amount of Copies and I
assign that value to the Report.PrinterSettings.Copies, or to the global
QRPrinter.Copies thingie, nothing happens. It just doesn't work...

If anybody knows a workaround or update that does work, please let me
know...

Martijn Tonies
http://surf.to/seal97
(Also for Delphi Components)