SVGA Drivers and Data Compression - Help needed

  I'm developing a program to simplify matrix calculations, and ?'ve found
some problems.
  1. Each Matrix size is of 13 KBytes. This happens because the array indexes
must be specified in the Matriz Object Unit, abd there's no way to define a
dynamic size. So I need a procedure to compress my Matrix obtects, to save
disk space, and if it's fast, to be able to have lots of matrixes in the
stack.
(it's similar to Soft WareHouse Derive).

  I need also to know haw to draw in 256 colors with my SVGA