Storing JPEG image into Interbase BLOB

Hi! Can anyone show me the code to save my JPEG images into Interbase Blobs?
I am using Interbase 4.0 for Linux and Delphi 3.0 Client-Server.

Thanks.

Butch

Re:Storing JPEG image into Interbase BLOB

Butch,
    Use BlobStreams.  Something like this should work:

  var BlobStream : TStream;

  BlobStream := YourDataSet.CreateBlobStream(ABlobField, bmWrite);
  try
      TJPEGImage(Image.Picture.Graphic).SaveToStream(BlobStream);
  finally
      BlobStream.Free;

Butch Paloma <bu...@iloilo.worldtelphil.com> wrote in message

> Hi! Can anyone show me the code to save my JPEG images into Interbase
Blobs?
> I am using Interbase 4.0 for Linux and Delphi 3.0 Client-Server.

> Thanks.

> Butch

Other Threads