Delphi1 BDE to Delphi3 BDE

HI Everyone,
     I am hoping someone can answer this question.  Our department has
some Delphi 1 apps connecting to an Oracle DB (running Win3.1).  We are now
upgrading to Win95.  I installed the BDE from Delphi 1 on the Win95 machine,
but it doesn't recognize the data source for Oracle, even though I have
defined a User DSN for it in the Control Panel.  I want to continue
running these Delphi 1 apps on the Win95 machine, but I need to configure
the BDE to recognize the Oracle data source.  Do I have to download the
latest BDE in order to do this or am I doing something totally wrong??

Help please

--
Michael