Table is full using *SMALL* table!

HELP! I get "Table full" error when I opened a table in Database Desktop and
try to pack/save it. Everyone else have problems when the table is > 120Megs
but this table is < 1M and has only 28,833 records 8-(
Thanks

Re:Table is full using *SMALL* table!

Check BDE Admin Settings for the type of driver of your database.  Some
drivers have max size settings.

Jim  jr...@shentel.net

Ghost wrote in message <6j0nfh$gk...@winter.news.erols.com>...
>HELP! I get "Table full" error when I opened a table in Database Desktop
and
>try to pack/save it. Everyone else have problems when the table is >
120Megs
>but this table is < 1M and has only 28,833 records 8-(
>Thanks

Other Threads