Board index » delphi » QuickReports Documentation

QuickReports Documentation

Inprise will be posting to our web site the QuickReports 3 Help file
within the next 2-3 hours.  Normally this would have gone up on the
QUSoft web site but they are in the process of moving to a new ISP.
Within a week or so this will be moved permanently to the QUSoft web
site.

Look for this within the next 2-3 hours at:

http://www.inprise.com/techpubs/delphi/updated.html

Ben Riga
Delphi Product Manager

 

Re:QuickReports Documentation


FINALLY!!!

Thank you....

Michael

Quote
Ben Riga wrote:

> Inprise will be posting to our web site the QuickReports 3 Help file
> within the next 2-3 hours.  Normally this would have gone up on the
> QUSoft web site but they are in the process of moving to a new ISP.
> Within a week or so this will be moved permanently to the QUSoft web
> site.

> Look for this within the next 2-3 hours at:

> http://www.inprise.com/techpubs/delphi/updated.html

> Ben Riga
> Delphi Product Manager

Re:QuickReports Documentation


Hi Ben !

Now we have a help-file, and thank you for providing it, but what about
the "manual file" to Qrep3?

Some of the postings on this news group could be solved by reading such
a manual.

Any news on New End User Report Designer and the Mailing Labels in the
pro version ?

-Kurt

PS.: The Webpatch 2 inproved the speed in my ide, keep up the goooood
work !!

Re:QuickReports Documentation


Hi,
absolutely great - but I can't download it (like the Update#2 patches)
since 2 days now 'cause the server is totally overloaded.
Any idea?

Richey

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:12:13 -0800, Ben Riga <br...@inprise.com>
wrote:

Quote
>Inprise will be posting to our web site the QuickReports 3 Help file
>within the next 2-3 hours.  Normally this would have gone up on the
>QUSoft web site but they are in the process of moving to a new ISP.
>Within a week or so this will be moved permanently to the QUSoft web
>site.

>Look for this within the next 2-3 hours at:

>http://www.inprise.com/techpubs/delphi/updated.html

>Ben Riga
>Delphi Product Manager

Re:QuickReports Documentation


That is a question for QUSoft.  We posted the Help file on our web site
temporarliy as a courtesy to our customers.
Quote
Kurt Bilde wrote:
> Hi Ben !

> Now we have a help-file, and thank you for providing it, but what about
> the "manual file" to Qrep3?

> Some of the postings on this news group could be solved by reading such
> a manual.

> Any news on New End User Report Designer and the Mailing Labels in the
> pro version ?

> -Kurt

> PS.: The Webpatch 2 inproved the speed in my ide, keep up the goooood
> work !!

Re:QuickReports Documentation


Our IS department is working on ways to address the load on the ftp
servers.

Ben

Quote
Delphi-Box wrote:
> Hi,
> absolutely great - but I can't download it (like the Update#2 patches)
> since 2 days now 'cause the server is totally overloaded.
> Any idea?

> Richey

> On Tue, 27 Oct 1998 12:12:13 -0800, Ben Riga <br...@inprise.com>
> wrote:

> >Inprise will be posting to our web site the QuickReports 3 Help file
> >within the next 2-3 hours.  Normally this would have gone up on the
> >QUSoft web site but they are in the process of moving to a new ISP.
> >Within a week or so this will be moved permanently to the QUSoft web
> >site.

> >Look for this within the next 2-3 hours at:

> >http://www.inprise.com/techpubs/delphi/updated.html

> >Ben Riga
> >Delphi Product Manager

Re:QuickReports Documentation


Hehe - bet your FTP servers are made with VB! :)

Quote
Ben Riga wrote:

> Our IS department is working on ways to address the load on the ftp
> servers.

> Ben

--

<<<<<<------------->>>>>>>
Eivind Bakkestuen was here
           ***
"I was the second gunman
 on the grassy knoll."

Other Threads