How can I control the navigation in open dialog box

I do not allow the user to navigate in open dialog box,take for example
directory change,creation of new folder,etc.
Anirban

Re:How can I control the navigation in open dialog box

In article <3934F5DD.EE5DB...@mislindia.com>, Anirban Ghosh wrote:
> I do not allow the user to navigate in open dialog box,take for example
> directory change,creation of new folder,etc.

Anirban,

i'm not aware of a method to achieve this using the standard open dialogs.
You will probably have to build your own. Explorer-style tree- and
listviews can be had from 3rd parties, e.g.

    http://www.plasmatech.com/shellctl.htm
    http://www.gexperts.org
    http://members.tripod.com/~JPStotz/TShellTree.html
    http://members.xoom.com/RVelthuis/shtrees.zip