QR bug fix list

Hi,

 I am currently looking after a bug fix in QuickReport (While running under
Win2K, the "print" button can be disable in the preview form.)
 Apparently, this is a known issue which should have been fixed for some
times.

 What I really need to know is from which version this has been fixed (QR
3.0.8, I hope...)

 But nowhere I can find in the QR upgrade a file with the history of the
fixes.

 Is anybody aware of such thing such an "history" file for QR version ?

( BTW, if somebody know directly the answer for my question about the
preview's print button, I take it as well.)

--Richard.