Paradox primary key case sensitive?

Does anyone know how to turn off the case sensitive in paradox primary key?
I have this table that has a primary key in A(20) and the data was store
with upper and lower case and I was not able to to use the findkey or goto
key method to locate the record.
I know I can make sure that record is stored with all upper or lower but I
need to know how to deal with records already created.
Thanks,
Vinh,

Re:Paradox primary key case sensitive?

Paradox primary keys are case sensitive and there is nothing you can
do about that. Either convert the data to all upper or all lower case
or add a secondary index that is case insensitive and use that for
searching.

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:45:18 -0400, "Vinh C. Lam"

--
Bill (TeamB)