Extended Stored Procedures for MS SQL Server

How to create the DLL, describes any subj., that can WORK WITH PARAMS, given
by SQL Serv.

The Visual C++ allows to create so DLL-s by using the Open Data Servises
functions and structures (srv_sendmsg, srv_describe ... ), but it's too
great piece of work: to translate all that headers to pascal code :(

Re:Extended Stored Procedures for MS SQL Server

I cannot remember where I saw it, but a good search engine might help.
Someone had created a Delphi example of how to do this with MSSQL 6.5 and it
was on one of the delphi web sites.

George Aligianis

Kirill P. Chernyshov wrote in message <7dcpml$pi...@forums.borland.com>...
>How to create the DLL, describes any subj., that can WORK WITH PARAMS,
given
>by SQL Serv.

>The Visual C++ allows to create so DLL-s by using the Open Data Servises
>functions and structures (srv_sendmsg, srv_describe ... ), but it's too
>great piece of work: to translate all that headers to pascal code :(

Other Threads