DDraw.dcu ? Arne Sch?pers

I downloaded a xwhile ago a file called DD5Demo.zip written by a german
programer calle Arne Sch?pers. The demo uses a DDraw.dcu which is not
included, and I can't remember where I got it from.... Could somedody help ?

Thanks a lot

Kristen

Re:DDraw.dcu ? Arne Sch?pers

Kristen Tonnelle wrote:
> I downloaded a xwhile ago a file called DD5Demo.zip written by a german
> programer calle Arne Sch?pers. The demo uses a DDraw.dcu which is not
> included, and I can't remember where I got it from.... Could somedody help ?

> Thanks a lot

> Kristen

I think you should be able to find a link to Arne's site from the Delphi Jedi
Graphics page the URL is...

http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/jedi-index.htm

You may have to download the Delphi transalted header files as well ( if you
don't have it ) as it contains the DDraw.pas file that I think you may need.

I hope this helps.

Ciao,

Dominique Louis
**  To Do Nothing is to Collaborate with the oppressor **
From . . . . . . . : Dominique Louis
Company. . . . . . : Savage Software Solutions
Web Site . . . . . : http://www.SavageSoftware.com.au
Email. . . . . . . : Domini...@SavageSoftware.com.au