Delphi 4: Docking + Splitter + Statusbar Problem

Hi,

I'm having a problem with docking.  My code is based on the example
supplied in the dockex example supplied with delphi 4.0.

Horizontal splitter. (Top, Aligned Bottom)
I am using a 0 height autosizing Panel as a docksite. (Middle, Aligned
Bottom)
Status Bar (Bottom, Aligned Bottom)

The docking itself works well, however when I resize the docked window.
The Statusbar and Panel switch positions, meaning I have a Docked Window at
the bottom of the screen, with a resizeable statusbar above it.

Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

Thanks

Jason.
(Anti-Spam measure: e-mail address valid till end of month)