Problems with QR-Save and Load

When I save a report with the call Report1.QrPrinter.Save(Filename) and
load it again in a different printer:

with TQRPrinter.Create do
 begin
  PrinterIndex := -1;
  Load(DestFileName);

  Print;
  Free;
 end;

then this printed image is a little bit SMALLER than the one printed
straigth forward.

I suppose that the problem is related to the (default) margin
settings, or the non printable area, but I'm not shure.

I 've tried to fix this problem, but without success. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

G. van Binsbergen, (Email: G.vanBinsber...@Knoware.nl)

Netherlands.

Re:Problems with QR-Save and Load

When you save the QReport you also save the original printer settings with
it. These settings 'over-rules' the settings from the new printer. Perhaps
that's the problem.

Bert, Holland

G. van Binsbergen <vbins...@knoware.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws
38DB564F.D403B...@knoware.nl...

> When I save a report with the call Report1.QrPrinter.Save(Filename) and
> load it again in a different printer:

> with TQRPrinter.Create do
>  begin
>   PrinterIndex := -1;
>   Load(DestFileName);

>   Print;
>   Free;
>  end;

> then this printed image is a little bit SMALLER than the one printed
> straigth forward.

> I suppose that the problem is related to the (default) margin
> settings, or the non printable area, but I'm not shure.

> I 've tried to fix this problem, but without success. Anyone any ideas?

> Thanks in advance!

> G. van Binsbergen, (Email: G.vanBinsber...@Knoware.nl)

> Netherlands.

Other Threads