Dutch copyright

You should have a government office which is responsible for industry and
trade.  They should be able to help you out or point you in the right
direction.  In reality though as soon as you write something the Copyright
is your's and you can put a copyright notice on it.  For example in Canada
I can register a Copyright for my program but the registration does not
have any legal standing and would be of minimal help in a court case.  In
fact when I register it I only have to provide the name of the program and
they specifically state not to send the work itself.  So you can see where
this would be of little value in court.  If your really concerned about it
then talking to a copyright lawyer would be a good idea.

Hope this helps!
--

Rodney E Geraghty
GERA-Tech