PutImage for Mode-X

Hi,

could somebody of you tell me where I can find a fast PutImage/GetImage
routine for SVGA 320x240x256 that works under DOS? I can't use the
Graph.PutImage because it doesn't put the image on the screen if one of its
four coordinates is not in the ViewPort, and that's exactly what I need. I'm
sure there are such procedures and I don't want to spend my precious time on
writing procedures that already exist.

Thanx for your help
Arnaud

Re:PutImage for Mode-X

Hi,

could somebody of you tell me where I can find a fast PutImage/GetImage
routine for SVGA 320x240x256 that works under DOS? I can't use the
Graph.PutImage because it doesn't put the image on the screen if one of its
four coordinates is not in the ViewPort, and that's exactly what I need. I'm
sure there are such procedures and I don't want to spend my precious time on
writing procedures that already exist.

Thanx for your help
Arnaud

Other Threads