Recall a delete record

Hi all
Are there some way to undelete a record that has been deleted from a paradox
table?

For short,  I want to delete a set of record and after recall all or
severals of them.

I know that on Dbase table I can.

In Clipper a function call 'delete()' return if a record is deleted.

I need :
  function Delete : Boolean
  procedure Recall
(Of course I know that if I pack the table all records deleted will
dissapear)

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Re:Recall a delete record

There is no way to undelete a record in a Paradox table. The space will be
overwritten by other records.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:Recall a delete record

>Are there some way to undelete a record that has been deleted from a paradox
>table?

Not with Paradox tables.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)