Sql server 7.0 Urgent - Delphi 4 client

I am using sql server 7.0 with delphi 4.0
I keep on getting the following error : connection time out.
although I have increased the time out un the dbe administrator

any help

Re:Sql server 7.0 Urgent - Delphi 4 client

Why don't you use ODBC driver to access SQL 7.0 from Delphi? it seems it
always worked for me much better than using the native driver

Omar

khodor wrote in message <73uf04$m...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am using sql server 7.0 with delphi 4.0
>I keep on getting the following error : connection time out.
>although I have increased the time out un the dbe administrator

>any help

Other Threads