BPC compiler need, ultra urgent!!!!

Can anyone here kind enough to mail me the latest, BPC command line
 compiler?  Urgent needed for my special homework!!!!  Help!!!!

Thomas

Re:BPC compiler need, ultra urgent!!!!

tsata...@glink.net.hk (Thomas Satanic) wrote:
>Can anyone here kind enough to mail me the latest, BPC command line
> compiler?  Urgent needed for my special homework!!!!  Help!!!!

>Thomas

Run don't walk to a decent software store - they'll urgently fill your
need for a price.

Thomas Satanic wrote:
> Can anyone here kind enough to mail me the latest, BPC command line
>  compiler?  Urgent needed for my special homework!!!!  Help!!!!

Well, since it seems that four exclamation marks are required in this
post to get a point across. . . .

No!!!!

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Thomas Satanic wrote:
> Can anyone here kind enough to mail me the latest, BPC command line
>  compiler?  Urgent needed for my special homework!!!!  Help!!!!

Instead of requesting illegal copies of commercial products,
get a FreeWare compiler, e.g. GNU Pascal.  Look into the
Mini FAQ, posted weekly to comp.lang.pascal.borland, for
more information.

Hope this helps,

    Peter

 Dipl.-Phys. Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, free physicist and programmer
Reply e-mail to "uni-essen"   http://home.pages.de/~peter.gerwinski/ [970201]
instead of "NO-SPAM-PLEASE".  maintainer GNU Pascal  <-----------  [970401]
Sorry for the inconvenience.  http://home.pages.de/~gnu-pascal/ [970125]

Re:BPC compiler need, ultra urgent!!!!

Hello Thomas!

Answering a message from 01.04.97 16.32.00 from Thomas Satanic to All:

 TS> Can anyone here kind enough to mail me the latest, BPC command line
 TS> compiler?  Urgent needed for my special homework!!!!  Help!!!!

Borland Pascal is not Freeware. You have to buy it !

Servus, Gottfried!
( Gottfried.Gid...@itc.or.at )

Other Threads