Delphi: OS/2 Warp

It seems to me from reading all the post that a lot of people are using
OS/2 to do development for the windows 3.1 interface.  I am just
wonedering if there is any way to get Borland to develop a PM version of
Delphi.  It would be cool if you could develop in either, PM, windows
3.1, win95 and then just recompile it for another interface.  I think
Borland could have  winner here.  It would be cool if someone could just
write some code and they release a PM,Win95 and a windows 3.1 application
at the same time.

Matt

Re:Delphi: OS/2 Warp

In <Pine.ULT.3.91.950729145110.15733B-100...@rac8.wam.umd.edu> Pietrykowski <linma...@wam.umd.edu> writes:

>It seems to me from reading all the post that a lot of people are using
>OS/2 to do development for the windows 3.1 interface.  I am just
>wonedering if there is any way to get Borland to develop a PM version of
>Delphi.  It would be cool if you could develop in either, PM, windows
>3.1, win95 and then just recompile it for another interface.  I think
>Borland could have  winner here.  It would be cool if someone could just
>write some code and they release a PM,Win95 and a windows 3.1 application
>at the same time.

That would be *great*!  Of course they'd have to port the BDE but it
sure would be nice to have a choice of platforms for both development
*and* deployment!

Why not call or write Borland to ask for that?  I called the order
number (800-336-6464) to request it, but perhaps that's not the best
place to make such requests.  Anyone have an address for something
--
Frank Burleigh 812-333-7082 (home); 812-855-9170 (work)
School of Law, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN  47405

Other Threads