Urgent: OLE Automation to Excel 97

The following code snippet works perfectly with Excel 95 but crashes on
the last statement with 'EOleSysErr: Member Not Found' with Excel 97.
I'm using Delphi 3.01 c/s.  Both MSExcel and SheetName are declared as
variants.  What do I have to do to make this work with Office 97?

Thanks in advance,
Ray Porter

    MSExcel := CreateOleObject('Excel.Application');
    BookName := 'HRCOMP.XLS';
    FileName := strDocsPath + '\' + 'hrcomp.xls';
    if (OpenWorkBook(MSExcel, FileName, BookName)) = false then
      begin
        ShowMessage('Error opening workbook');
        exit;
      end;

  //Show the worksheet
    SheetName := 'Sheet1';
    MSExcel.Visible := True;
    MSExcel.Sheets(SheetName).Select;

Ray Porter
Applications Analyst Programmer
Administrative Information Services, UNC-CH
Phone: 966-5878
email: l...@email.adp.unc.edu
         dra...@email.unc.edu
Home Page: http://www.adp.unc.edu/~allrp/

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."