Install Shield Problem: Any Newsgroups for Install Shield?

Hello,

I have an error when my installation that worked fine on my machine
(Win95) did not on another. (also using Win95)

The error was stated as:

Error # 102

"Setup requires a different version of Windows" ...

Any suggestions on this error?
Also:  I could not find any newsgroups for Install Shield...  Is there
any?

Thanks!

Rkr
--

          \|||/
          /'^'\

Re:Install Shield Problem: Any Newsgroups for Install Shield?

>Also:  I could not find any newsgroups for Install Shield...  Is there
>any?

There at at least three newsgroups that I have seen....

installshield.express.general
installshield.is3.general
installshield.is5.general

- Todd

Reid Roman <rkro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>Any suggestions on this error?
>Also:  I could not find any newsgroups for Install Shield...  Is there
>any?

Installshield has its own news server at "news.installshield.com"
where they have several usefull forums.
Furthermore they keep a knowledge base on their website at
"www.installshield.com"

Willem Nieuwenhuis
Willem Nieuwenhuis
will...@pi-user.pi.net